Music and merriment while you dine with the relaxation of a native Mediterranean
For an evening of fantastic food, wonderful wine, and delicious desserts, you’d be hard pushed to find a better venue than Christopher’s in Mar Azul. For several years now, we have been rated as one of Torrevieja’s top five restaurants of 263 in the mid-range, fine-dining category on TripAdvisor.
Our philosophy is different to most other restaurants, too. We won’t rush you during your evening meal to get more diners in and out the door. We want everyone to relax like locals when they are our guests. When you reserve your table at Christopher’s, you are free to sit, relax, and enjoy the rest of the evening at your leisure. What better way to do so with live entertainment?
Rees returns – Rat Pack, Motown, soul and swing with a fantastic menu
Coming into 2018, we decided to hold one entertainment event each month. We’ve hosted some terrific acts this year, and our guests have not been disappointed. Rees was our first entertainer, all the way back in January. Boy, that seems a long time ago now!
He’s got a great range of music, to suit all tastes – from the incredible rhythm of the Rat Pack to the most memorable Motown, sauntering through soul and swing. And we’ve got the menu to go with the music:
- Pair Rees’s soul with our Dover Sole
- Perhaps a sample of swing to set off your steak
- How about rock ‘n’ roll with a rack of ribs?
- Add in a little seasoning of blues and pop, and of course, the ever popular Rat Pack numbers, and you’ve got an evening to savour.
Make it an evening to remember summer 2018
As we approach the end of August, you know that summer is coming to an end. It’s been hot and sticky at times. But, whether a local or a holidaymaker, it’s probably held its fair share of memories. Now, we invite you to round off August with a final memory:
- Enjoy the company of friends and family as you toast the summer and look forward to cooler days ahead (phew!)
- Taste the delights of our incredibly good value three-course menus, and sample dishes that you simply wouldn’t prepare at home
- Avoid the oven and sink, and spend time relaxing instead
- Destress with some of your favourite tunes – have a dance, too, if you wish
Tables for this event – our last music evening of the summer – have already started to be reserved. To avoid missing out, call us on (+34) 600 01 28 24 to reserve your table and enjoy an evening to remember at one of Torrevieja’s top 5 restaurants (as rated by diners on www.tripadvisor.com).
Yours in fine dining,
Neil and Sergiy