The choice of where to eat in Torrevieja just got easier
A new menu at Christopher’s is set to be a diner’s delight
We’ve got a fantastic new menu for diners at Christopher’s for spring and summer 2018, and we’re showcasing it on Wednesday 28th March, when we also welcome back Rees to entertain guests as we provide another evening of fine dining and magical music.
Making your menu choice easier
We’ve listened to people who dine with us and switched things up a bit. Our new menu retains many of the dishes that have become favourites with our guests, and includes some new additions. We’ll still add in the occasional special, when we can source premium quality meat, poultry, game, and fish. The big change we’ve made is in how you choose your menu. Gone is the individual pricing, per course and per dish. Now you choose between three menus, each offering superb value.
Menu A – 3 courses for €23.95
Choose from the full range of starters, and a main from Menu A, and then select from our homemade dessert menu (or a coffee). Main courses offered in this menu include:
- A whole rack of Texas BBQ ribs, served with homemade chips, onion rings, mushrooms, grilled tomato, and corn on the cob.
- Pork Normandy. Tender pieces of pork, gently casseroled in fresh sage and apple, and finished with a touch of cream.
- King Prawns Pernod. A dish comprising succulent sautéed shallots with king prawns, flambéed in Pernod and lobster bisque.
- Wild Mushroom Chicken Breast. Pan fried chicken breast, sautéed with wild mushrooms and shallots.
Menu B – 3 courses for €25.95
Choose from delightful main courses which include:
- Gressingham Duck Breast with a rich plum sauce. Pan seared to your liking, accompanied by a velvety, reduced plum sauce.
- Lamb Shank Moroccan Style. A luscious lamb shank served on a tagine.
- Sirloin Steak. A 10oz steak, cooked to your liking, and served with homemade chips, onion rings, mushrooms, grilled tomato, and corn on the cob.
- Fillet of Salmon. Oven roasted and served in fresh lemon and rosemary.
Other fish dishes in this menu include Smoked Haddock Monte Carlo style, and Fillet of Seabass.
If you fancy flavoursome lamb, but not Moroccan style, then you might opt for the Braised Lamb Shank – tastily tender and presented in a rosemary and redcurrant jus – or our pan fried Welsh Lamp Chops.
Whichever main course you select, accompany with the choice of starters and desserts (or coffee) as you would with Menu A.
Menu de Luxe
Three courses. Any starter. Any dessert. A choice of luxurious main courses, individually priced as a three-course menu. Included in this menu are:
- Excellent vegetarian options from just €21.95 for three courses.
- For lobster lovers, select our fully dressed Lobster Thermador, prepared with fresh lobster daily.
- Steak lovers will salivate for our succulent 8oz fillet, cooked to your liking and served with homemade chips, onion rings, mushrooms, grilled tomato, and corn on the cob (a real treat at €32.95 for the three courses).
- Or, how about combining Lobster Thermador and Fillet Steak for the ultimate Surf and Turf? Perhaps the perfect treat for any special occasion.
Unfortunately, we don’t have room to provide all the menu details in this post. Why not hop over to our menus page, and peek at our new menus? Our guests spoke. We listened. Call Christopher’s Restaurant on (+34) 600 01 28 24 to book the fine dining experience you won’t forget. An experience that has put us firmly in the top ten best restaurants in Torrevieja (TripAdvisor), and the top five of Torrevieja’s moderately priced restaurants.